Tuesday, July 30, 2019

A nice view of the Columbia River on my way to visit Patience and my new Great Granddaughter Skamokawa, WA

This is the town I am staying in, only 7 miles away but a little more affordable. Still $137 for my little cabin.




This tugboat and barg company was at the end of tugboat alley.

Patience was out waiting for me to ride up!

My very first peek at Shannon Ember King

She's not as excited to see me as I am to see her.

This little guy wasn't too excited about me either.

She can stand on her own now but still has to hang on


So far the taking to the bike better than to me


Papa came home from work so we got a family shot from tallest to the shortest

This is the mooring area just below my cabin


My Cabin, very nice inside an out.


It's pizza for dinner tonight

She's keeping a wary eye on that new guy!

She can be distracted for more important things

OK buster, I got my eye on you

OK, a little smile, but don't think you're getting any closer

Any closer and I'll smack you buster

I feel safe with these people

That's what I think of you

The old Raspberry for you

and a binky for me!
BTW buster, you keep trying, maybe we'll still be buds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment