Monday, July 29, 2019

Today, 7-28-2019 I'm riding with some friends I haven't ridden with since 2004

There are six of us riding the back way from Damascus to Detroit Reservoir and then back through Silverton. Tomorrow Tammy and Kerry will pack for their trip to Sturgis

First stop, breakfast 

Looks like 5 o'clock somewhere.
That's my buddy Steve Jr. in the foreground. He didn't know I was snapping a pic.

They had all of the sports covered here.

I had to read his name at the bottom, as Kerry walked by he just said hi Jack.

Ok, I'm looking goooood!

Steve, Tammy, Bob

Steve is standing next to his new Harley. Love the paint!

Steve and Tammy Bob in background

Steve, Tammy and yours truly with helmet hair.

The whole crew, Tammy, Steve, Nate, Kerry, and Bob


Looking down at the upper end of Detroit Reservoir where they moor the boats.



Beautiful paint scheme on Kerry's bike

Christmas tree farms everywhere

This must be a family brewery

People brought their picnic lunches and their family's then bought their refreshments here.
This little farm with a large housing development right behind it.


No comments:

Post a Comment