Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My son Eldo and I took a little ride along the beach this morning. These guys were off on a fishing trip.

These seals were camped out on the beach when we drove by.

When we first saw them we thought it was a bunch of driftwood.

A little further up the beach people were out claming

If they only knew people were taking pics

We stopped for a nice breakfast

I liked the tree growing out of the beach rock



No bike today, but this thing handles the winding road pretty well.

Lots of seagulls


Quite a few whales were out playing today



These were all very close to shore


You have to encroach pretty close if you want lift off.

Whale watching tours are big business here

My Nat'l Parks pass worked here

Sherm knew which one it was right away.


Some funny seaweed in the water

Penguin Rock

Some migrating penguins

Or maybe they're white breasted Comorants. Or maybe they're something else, I actually have no idea.

I do suspect these young people are about to find out..

There is no punch in the Devils Punch Bowl today

Probably the least impressive waterfall I have ever seen.


They sell wine here

We stopped here for an Expresso Malt Shake.

Good, but not worth the $750 apiece

But the little trailer was cool

Some kind of Hide-a-rearrangea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment