Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I got in one last visit with Patience and Shannon. Oh rats, and it would have been my turn next time! :) :)

I love the tranquility of riding through the countryside.

I saw a sign on the main highway so I took it.





Just what every homeowner in the northwest wants growing in their yards. Morning Glory and Blackberries

Under disguise 








Looked cool so I stopped for lunch

A pleasant outdoor deck

The inside had most everything covered

Reading

Pool

Chess

Drinking

Spiritual

More drinking, but Sherm wouldn't like the place........no cell service. :)


The Greys River is a tidal river

Nicely presented, but very average

I stopped for a visit

Then backed away.......wasn't sure they would let me leave

The Columbia is a mighty river

I pushes a bulge in the ocean current that extends 14 miles into the ocean

Looking across from the Washington side to the city of Astoria in Oregon.

Lot's of large barges bring things from China and elsewhere.

I once checked my odometer for the distance across the bridge but I've forgotten.

Seems like it was around 4 miles but with my memory, we know that can't be right!

Road construction everywhere

Oh well, it was fun watching this guy fly by




I saw the sign on the highway so I stopped




There are several informative lectures given around the grounds but I was pressed for time so I gave myself the tour.

It was a cool fort.









I'm thinking lot of fur trading going on




Add caption

Eldo and Kristi took me to the upstairs bar and grill for dinner

I guess it is upstairs even if there are only three

Inside were these two old crabs

No comments:

Post a Comment