Monday, September 9, 2019

First time I've ever been the first one to a rally.

Not only that, but at 11,159 miles I'm sure I rode the farthest to get there.

It didn't take long for others to start showing up!

And then even more. That's Sheila, there's no stopping her! Parking brake broke!

I hated taking a picture of this Indian since it was prettier than my bike that was parked right next to it.

Skid and Sandy, fresh in from Canada

Deb, riding this year with a heavy heart having lost her husband Rod this past year. We lost three of our brothers since this rally last year. Lucky Al Mottram, Rod McDaniel, and Don Exum. May they RIP!

1 comment:

  1. First at a rally can only mean one thing - you get the choice selection for a room. Either close to the evening post-ride action, or far, far away so you can sleep.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete