Sunday, September 1, 2019

I can't believe I waved at this guy as I rode by!

Lot's of Amish carriages out today. Ahh, they were all going to church.

Curious, I followed them

Their services were held in this building

Their horses were put in the barn. I saw a lot of them walking to church too.

I decided to visit this NP

Letting us know what we could and couldn't do inside of the cave. Bummer, no flash photography.

The entrance to the Big Cave

The water flowing over the edge disappeared into the ground within 50'


Without the flash, my camera didn't perform too well in the low light.

The ranger didn't mention these guys

Not sure what these memorials were for down in the cave.

They mined Salt Peter in the cave, then turned it into gun powder later.

The ceiling in the big room
















It was easy getting to here, now the big climb! Uggh!

This guy was posing when I was walking up the hill, he was kind enough to hold it a little longer while I took his pic. His friends couldn't figure out what he was doing. :)


I stopped for lunch in Glasgow, KY at a little Mexican restaurant/store. They had it all set up so they could call home.

Another home being reclaimed by nature.

A lot of character in this house

I think I would have saved it if it were mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment