Thursday, September 5, 2019

Started out this morning with a little fog and a lot of sun glare.

I guess you can still burn your trash in the rural areas.

This old building built in 1938 caught my eye.


I have no idea of it original purpose, but today it is the GYM for the town of Big Flat, AR

Five year ago, Stewey and I rode by here. Today it is being remodeled to become a restaurant/show house but a developer from the Branson, MO area.

Makes you do a double take.

The beginning of Push Mountain road when riding from south to north

Today I had the privilege of meeting and visiting with Fred Harmon. His video's and his sharing on the motorcycle forums have been very helpful to me and countless others.



We took a little ride to lunch.

A very interesting restaurant





It sits on the banks of the White River just below the Bull Shoals Dam.

When we arrived there were probably 20 small planes on this lawn.

When we left, these were the only two left and we watched one of them take off.

The lake behind Bull Shoals Dam

The White River leaving via the dam turbines 

Fred leading the way over the dam from the restaurant. I rode behind him on some twisty enough roads to know that he can handle a motorcycle.

Must be a special access to the generators.

No comments:

Post a Comment