Monday, September 2, 2019




Riding through Waynesboro this morning, this caught my eye. It was the very best soft serve I've ever eaten.

I stopped here because I really liked the Davey Crockett song when I was a young lad.

Crockett Falls on Shoal Creek

A very late model covered bridge.

Several owls on display

This one a great horned owl

Barn owl

Red tailed hawk


Barred owl

Water wheel to Davey's grist mill

Although not the one he used

He was an interesting guy and did several different things

Grist mill, Gun powder mfg, farmer, statesman, justice of peace.


Moonshiner

In case you want to try your hand at it. <G>

The grist mill


Crossing a dam on the Tennessee River the power grid is right there!

Discharge from the turbines

Lot's of barge traffic

Thousands of tons of rocks

I didn't plan to, but I crossed into Mississippi

One of the few states I know how to spell
MI-crooked letter, crooked letter-I crooked letter, crooked letter-I- hump back-hump back-I

No comments:

Post a Comment