Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Joe is documenting his blowout/shread/meltdown. Still isn't convinced he just can't plug it!

The Seville, one of the ugliest modern day cars built!

We like skinny dipping

Fun ride today, plenty of curves.............

..............scenery...........

......and hoop te doos!

Sometimes it is the destination

My first time here




You can have as many as you want, but you have to catch them.

Plenty of service staff

Flag from every place and organization you could think of.

Skid is the Birthday Boy today

My lunch, so goooooooood!

No one else was complaining either

Hey Tom Miller, did you do a fly in here?


I asked the lady at this check in station if it was okay to take a couple of pictures in side of the compound. She said it was.

Jim Baker, the TV preacher's compound.



These two gals are employees of Baker and they asked me if I was taking pictures of their property. I said yes I was. They said why? I said because the lady at the check in station out front said it would be okay.

Maybe new as it doesn't look like it is being used yet.



Front half of my bike plus Joe and Yvette are in AR, back half and Jim are in MO.

I'm told Daisy from the Dukes of Hazard runs this place but I haven't seen her yet. Sherm checks every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment