Saturday, September 7, 2019

How can you have that nice shop and these cool cars and not do something with them?

Even this one would make a cool street rod!

This was one awesome tree trimmer

Keeping tree limbs away from the wires and poles

Waiting for the same Ferry I rode right onto the other day


Ah, a fellow biker

It must have been break time because the ferry operators have left the ship. I guess that fellow biker wasn't too impressed with this side, he's back already

We ended up riding Hwy 125 between Hwy 160 and Bradleyville together.

As we left on the other side these guys were waiting, coming down the road behind them were another 10 bikes

After riding the great section of 125, how could I go wrong on this road. Alas, it wasn't worth the ride.

Hwy 125 between Hwy 160 and Bradleyville, MO Maybe the very best section of road I have ever ridden.

Yet another crossing of Bull Shoals lake

So many nice views of the lake

I guess ninety at high noon is okay

I stopped here for lunch in Gainsville, MO. Not quite the same as Gainsville, GA

I usually enjoy the food in these mom and pop cafe's, but not so much in this one. Only ok.


I got a text from Laura and Bill inviting me to the Moose Club for a fish fry that evening. It made up for the average lunch.

We're going kayaking in the morning.

The sign over the entrance to Bills shop

Part of his ax collection

His main hobby is making knives

Hundreds of different material for making the handles from.

Posing

Actual knife making

This old barn looks ready to collaspe

These two say...............

...........they really like that the owner opened up the new air vents

Illegally parked on the bridge to take this pic.

Came on this guy after a hard right hander

I doubt if a slow moving vehicle sign would have helped anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment