Friday, August 2, 2019

Saying goodbye to my son and his wife this morning

I saw this guy and his wife cross the road this morning 

While I was photographing him my son and his wife drove by

They were yelling at me to get out of the road, but I needed to get a pic of the misses too!

I liked this old Escalade

Good program

My friend Dale from my home town of Lebanon. We had a good visit, usually folks won't listen to me this long but he just laid there patiently.

Riding the Columbia River gorge I turned onto the old hwy 30 bypass just after Rooster Rock.

First stop, Multnomah Falls.


Thousands stop by here daily


Three modes of travel in one pic, River, Rail, Road! Gives new application to the three R's

There are several falls along this stretch of highway


A few people enjoying a nice evening cruise!

He saw me taking his pic and waved but I didn't get that captured.

Nice, but doesn't quite compete with the Mother Road

Hood River is considered the wind surfing capital of the world

The last viewpoint before this little bypass ends and I'm back on the main hwy.


A little side river on the Washington side spilling muddy water into the nice clear Columbia

I need to start stopping a little bit earlier. The last room availble in the Super eight was this suite.

It was double what I had budgeted


No comments:

Post a Comment