Thursday, August 29, 2019

I left Butch and Teresa's this morning after enjoying a great ride, some nice visiting, and some awesome meals. Thanks again.

I'm heading to play, Butch and Teresa are heading to work.

They are waiting to have this field cut and baled.

One last pic and I'm off to who knows where.

First order of business is to cross Kentucky Lake

He was running a pretty good clip down this four lane highway


The Jefferson Davis Memorial


It doesn't appear that you can ride the elevator to the top any more



An Amish family harvesting their crops

The ageing rooms for the bourbon in Bardstown.

An AT&T tech told me to eat here. It was okay.

Decent yard art

I had the bourbon burger, I wouldn't again

Not sure what this is, but I'd bet it has something to do with a distillery

I'm about to hit a milestone

Hmmm, still feels the same. Sort of like a birthday doesn't feel any different then the day before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment