Sunday, August 25, 2019

We had some very good southern cooking at this rally. No picture, but the main course was venison and it was delicious!

Randy is just slipping into his rain gear for the ride home.

Maybe slipping is the wrong word

Actually, a major struggle

The Three Ball Rally Cornhole Championship

Bill slapped the carport as I tossed the bag and I hit the ceiling with the bag

It took awhile to be able to stop laughing

I couldn't hold my own against these guys

Total Concentration
Time for some back porch sitten so Mark is setting the ambiance.



Very  nice

The entertainment was a delight

Sunday morning service

Socializing before the service

Some preaching, some singing


Some after service socializing

Lot's of after service socializing

Even more, can't get Bill to leave

Finally someone that wanted to talk to me. I just faked her language.


Someone recently donated this beautiful Steinway

The Bass player is a lefty

Sure glad they all made it to the right cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment