Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Jacob trying out the Bluetooth

Almost bonding with this little guy

I'm trying everything but he still resist

Hailey did a great job captioning my blog from yesterday!

I spotted this guy looking right at me but then he turned camera shy.

My first 50 miles looked like this and had the smell of burning grass in the air. (not weed)


First town was Odessa
This is City Hall

The Bank

Pizza Parlor

The Constable's Shack

The Church, most inviting of all.

Just about finished!

Summer fallow on left and dry land crop on right

Maybe the best field of dry land wheat I've ever seen.

This replica Model A can be had for $15,000

I stopped here to check my atlas checking makes you hungry!
 
I rode up to Priest River and Sand Point, ID

No spotted owl issues here

Beautiful large lake here in Priest River that stretches all the way to Sandpoint.


I had to stop for this Eagles Nest. They could be Balds.

I stopped for a cone and ordered a medium, it was taller than my helmet.

There were a lot of people out enjoying the lake. Some areas were a lot more popular than others.


Hey Patience, do you remember this place?


Just crossed into Montana, Big Sky Country and 80 mph speed limits! Love it!

This is a 94 NSX

Only 24,000 miles on it

My friend Brian owns this beauty!

Lady is leading the way to dinner which was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment