Monday, August 26, 2019

My last evening with Mark and Wanda we did a little knife throwing. I got one to stick......won't say how many tries.

I rode Hwy 28 north out of Franklin, NC all the way to the Dragon. A few VROC'rs will recognize this place. BTW, Hwy 28 is awesome!

This girl has no shame!

Slayed it again.

Lot's of Dragon souvenirs to be had here.

Please don't sign the coke machine

I once bought a t-shirt here, but it was total junk. Lesson learned.

Not sure what the still has to do with the Dragon

Selfie stick in action!

Pretty much the end of the good part

Does it count as riding the Dragon if your Harley is in the bed of your pick-up when you do it?

Not as much stuff on the Tennessee end.

But they will take what change you have left

Oh Man, way too much for me! What was I thinking?

I think it is a model of a nuclear warhead or bomb. 

It was here at the American Museum of Science and Energy.
Lots of information on the Manhattan Project, and other things. Oak Ridge, TN is where they refined the uranium to make the first bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment