Saturday, August 24, 2019

We been getting some pretty good evening showers

This house is owned by a couple that work in different towns

On the weekends, One comes from Ashville, NC and the other comes from Cumming, GA

We're going to have a Three Ball Rally

Mr Three Ball himself Bill Williamson

Randy showed up this morning

And Mark took this picture just to show that I was able to join in some southern back porch sitting.

What's a Three Ball Rally without a ride

We started out with Warwoman Road.

A Harley couple took our picture

I can only imagine what that name means.

But the roads are great.

Both directions

A very popular eatery in Highland, NC

We fueled up here then took a look inside

I liked the old instruments hanging from the ceiling

Add caption



Bridal Veil Falls


I'm not supposed to be there, but how else could I get this pic?

I guess he isn't a Rebel

I liked the goggles on the helmet

Looks like a Tribe of Indians and one Half Breed

It's a long hike to get down to Dry Falls so we just went to where we could see this much.

Some brave souls made it all the way down.


What a Great View!


Glenville Lake, where the rich folk live

and the poor guys ride to.

Bill became a millionaire just from landscaping this place!

Some of his work

No wonder he gets the big bucks

I added my touch

We got caught in some fog

If we make it out I'll continue the blog tomorrow.

1 comment: