Wednesday, August 14, 2019

My friend Larry called me out of the blue to ask me a question about a Goldwing. He told me he was now working in NJ. I told him I was on my way to PA for some ECM work. How co-incidental is that after not having seen each other since we rode to Daytona Bike week in 05. 


He's a young buck and still working so I explored a little around his neighborhood today. 

Just a couple of miles or so from his house is Grover's Mill where a very strange event occurred in 1938.





I hope you read every word on these signs, I did!

This is the Hangar where the Airship Hindenburg was to dock, but caught fire and was destroyed instead. It is part of the Naval Air Station Lakehurst in NJ.

Some of the many styles of beach houses along the Atlantic

Sherm wanted me to take a picture of the Girl at the Atlantic Ocean.  It's just on the other side of that fence.

Looking for their contacts

Checking their cell phone

Waiting for a sneaker wave

Looking for Sharks

First to go in a tsunami

Holding his Trump Card

Not on the beach, but I was when I took this pic.

I think one would learn not to go barefoot on these boardwalks

If  you are into a seascape around your house, this is the shop for you.

Crossing the bridge over Jersey Shores.

No comments:

Post a Comment