Friday, August 2, 2019


Took a quick detour into Merry Old England to visit Stonehenge

Hard to believe the Columbia reaches across the pond.


I think it was originally built to prove the sun makes shadows.

Nice view from the Henge

Now where in Sam Hill is Sam Hill. Why he is under that memorial.



Those wind power generator blades are gigantic

Wow!

I stop by my aunt and uncles in Yakima every year that I ride through

They usually aren't home but they were this year.

We had a short but very nice visit.

They keep this place immaculate

Jakey is showing the old man  how to play his video game.

I'm all thumbs and the guy won't go where I want him to.

He decided I needed some hands on training

OK Gramps, watch and learn!

Mom, he ain't getting it!

I don't want to say anything, but this is embarassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment