Sunday, August 11, 2019

I rarely have a bad day when I'm out on my bike, but today is one I'd like to have over. It started with the first three hundred miles being in a downpour so much that I actually had to slow down from my normal 9 over just to keep from hydroplaning. I carefully set my gps for my destination. Unfortunately, I put in Ohio instead of Illinois. 566 miles later, my friend isn't at this address. Uggh!
Ok, now to try and make lemonade from these lemons!

Bridge over the mighty Mississippi

Lost an hour waiting for an accident to be cleared.

Finally I arrived!

Yep, this is the place

Cool car lot

But lo and behold, I'm in the wrong state


When billboards aren't available

I'm not sure what Millersburg, Ohio is, but it looks like it should be famous.

To top things off, my belt broke and I'm walking around with a finger in my belt loops trying to keep my britches up. Naturally, being Sunday and 8:00 pm all the stores are closed. But wait, didn't I see a Wal-Mart when I drove in!

No comments:

Post a Comment