Friday, August 30, 2019

I spent the night in Portsmouth, OH and took these pictures on my way out of town in the morning 






You can buy fresh veggies here some times

Maybe the nicest covered bridge I've ridden across on this trip


Interesting story



The last remaining part of Keyhoe, KY







Looking for someone to ask questions of, I only came across these turkeys and they wouldn't talk.

The town is gone, but the country side is pretty as ever

I didn't know it, but this is what I was looking for


I thought I might get some information here.

I did, but it was only the number to call if you want to buy something

Prices looked too high to me!







Carter City seems to be doing ok

Nice new school

Quarry and stone company


I visited the Ark Encounter today


The replica built is quite impressive






Cross section of the outer shell of the ship


Some of the animal quarters

Inside the bottom of the hull


Some of the smaller cages



A lot of water jugs


Some of the larger animal cages






Some of the decadence before the flood





Noah and his wife

Some of the tools he used

Blacksmithing in the day



























No comments:

Post a Comment