Tuesday, August 13, 2019

These guys are cool to look at when you aren't used to seeing them, but they sure hold up traffic and make the road slippery in places.

Wow! It's been a long time for me!

Crossing the border

into West Virginia.  Cool bridge.

I think that is the Ohio River by Pittsburgh, PA

A very little of Pitts skyline

One of my main destinations

They do a lot of custom electrical work for race cars and motorcycles

Currently one of the three fastest Goldwings in America!

I like the many large old homes in PA.

I think these were in New Hope, PA


Still ticking after 150 years

Personally, I think Dan's mom should have shown more modesty and walked a little further off of the roadway before she had him.

Little Chernobyl ?

Those caterpillars sure build some big cocoons up here!


The only bike shop I cold find in Harleysville

Maybe you can find parts for them here.

More cool houses

Honesty in advertising!

I wish he would have turned his Amp up, I couldn't hear him with my bad ears.

I was told New Hope PA is a biker friendly town. No one hit me, so I guess they are.









Chevy Impala?

Porch Art!

Hey Dana, you made my blog!

I can't remember what it was called, but it was So Good!



A little different architecture from the other buildings around here.


When people ask me if I went to college, I can now truthfully tell them I went to Princeton.

Didn't take any classes, but I went there.



I think the La Cross field has been taken over by La Geese



Before that there was a lot of rumbling going on

Still using the original wiring!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I don't think that was a chevy impala. But there was Hope in the blue shorts. The Mexican food looked good. Did they understand your border Spanish?

    ReplyDelete